There is a way to get the awesome booty you've always dreamed of. Although it will take a little work and devotion, it is easier than you might think. Here are 7 marvelous butt lifting exercises to enable you to achieve your objective:
- LUNGES: these are a good butt lifting exercise that is capable of strengthening, sculpting and building several muscles/muscle groups, including the thighs, the buttocks without leaving the hamstrings, calves, and core. This exercise are safe to do as they have simple movements that are easy to follow, and lunges require no special equipment as workout plan. Lunges enhance your balance, increase your hip flexibility, develop better coordination, build muscle size and strength, enhance spine health, improve your core stability, and also tone a good variety of muscle groups to provide balance in strength and muscle growth.
When you initially begin lunges don't add any extra weight. Your body needs to get used to this kind of exercise first. Lunges put additional stress on your knees so it is important that you do this exercise appropriately. You can visit YouTube for free exercise videos which can teach you the correct way to do a lunge.
- SQUATS: Squats are one of the best butt workouts and the most popular exercise to tone up not only your glutes, but also your hip and thigh muscles. Use your own body weight for resistance training. Always keep your back straight while doing squats. This withdraws the pressure off your lower back and puts it on your buttocks where it is most required. Also, when doing squats; distribute your weight uniformly by keeping your feet flat on the floor and using your heels to push you up out of the squat. Don't drop into a squat; use controlled movements so that your knees will not be experience extra pressure. You can work out most of the muscles effectively to achieve your aim.
- STAIR CLIMBING: Climbing stairs instead of taking the elevator is also an effective exercise to shape your butt. Alternatively, you can use a stair climber at the gym or in your home if you have one. The muscles in the backs of your legs and buttocks get an excellent workout when climbing stairs.
- THE ISOMETRIC BUTT SQUEEZE: You can do this while watching T.V. Lie face down on the floor and squeeze your butt cheeks together for 30 seconds at a time. Alternatively, you can do this exercise while sitting in a chair or standing. Butt squeezes are exceptionally good for women; it tightens the pelvic floor area and tones the buttocks at the same time.
- STEP-UPS: For this exercise, you will need a step or bench. You start with one foot on the ground and the other on the stair. Push off with your foot that is on the ground until it reaches the same height as the one on the stair. Slowly lower back down until your foot is back on the floor. Change feet and repeat as many times as you can.
- DEADLIFTS: You will need a barbell for this exercise. Pick the barbell up off the ground while keeping your back straight, knees slightly bent and your eyes focused in front of you. Repeat this butt lifting exercise as many times as you can in a two-minute period. This exercise will shape your butt in no time!
- HINDU SQUATS: A different style of squat. Squat up and down as fast as you can while touching your fingertip to the ground during each repetition. This exercise is great for burning fat and shaping your buttocks at the same time.
Getting a beautiful round butt is easy when you use these 7 awesome booty shaping exercises as part of your workout routine.