Although it is considered, historically, that the yoga postures were made to exercise the men, nowadays are the women who dominate them and have been able to take more advantage of them.
In general, the various postures of yoga have an end, which is to achieve physical, mental and emotional balance. Yoga globalizes its benefits: an act of balance also involves caring for oneself. In that sense, due to the current pace of life, there are yoga postures that allow women to do so, according to yogajournal.com:
1. Posture Shoulder stand. Stimulates metabolism (thyroid and parathyroid glands). It puts pressure on 11 organs.
2. Posture of the Archer. It is an excellent exercise for women because it stretches the front muscles and opens the hips, Strengthens belly, hip and abdomen.
3. Posture of the camel. In addition to helping to combat anxiety in women, this yoga posture allows them to reduce menstrual discomfort because it makes an adjustment in their reproductive organs.
4. Cat stance. Focused on the uterus, this asana provides a gentle massage to the spine and organs of the belly. In addition to relaxing, stretches the torso and spine.
5. Posture of the lizard. It helps to relieve the symptoms of menopause, headache and insomnia. It also favors good digestion and works the upper back, so it is also good for osteoporosis.
6. Posture of the cow. Focused on the uterus and special to reduce stress, this asana is ideal for women because it favors the strengthening of the belly and reproductive organs.
7. Bridge posture. It helps to relieve the symptoms of menopause and menstruation, Works column, hip, belly, chest and neck. It improves digestion and revitalizes tired legs.
8. Posture of the dolphin. It is therapeutic for circulation problems and prevents the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins. Relieves menstrual discomfort when done with head supported and improves digestion by working the belly, hip and back.
9. Firefly stance. It improves the sense of balance, tones the belly and abdomen, and strengthens the uterus, arms and wrists.
10. Full boat posture. Ideal for a better figure, this yoga posture strengthens the abdomen, hip flexors and spine. It is also beneficial for problems of high blood pressure, discomfort of menstruation and headache.
It is important to mention that these yoga postures must be done step by step to prevent injuries and obtain better results: balance in all aspects of life.